700w real power inverter information
Led display real power inverter 700 watt
The NPD series inverter adds a digital display feature based on NP series, which gives you a better show of its running state and parameters
Product Specification of 700w real power inverter
DC12V / DC24V / DC48V
AC220-240V / AC100-120V
Pure Sine Wave
5V 2.1A / For 48V input, no USB
LED digital display
Bat.low alarm, Bat.low shutdown, over voltage, polarity reverse, overload, short circuit, earth fault, over temperature, soft start
25*16.8*9.6 cm (L*W*H)
About 700w car inverter
1. High conversion efficiency, fast start.
2. Multiple protection circuit for low voltage
3. Direct Cigarette lighter connection
4. Smart, light, easy for carry
5. Universal socket, suitable for all kinds of plugs
6. Portable size power inverter
7. With the multiple protection circuit, no harm to equipments
8. High-precision voltage stability technology
9. It can be made from advanced PWM CMOS chip, and can work in the state of ultrasonic sound, which can both in a great extent minish the bulk and weight and make the circuit work without noise.
Applicable site for 700w power inverter
Q1.What is Inverter?
A:Inverter is an electronic equipment that turn DC12V/24V/48V into AC110V/220V/230V/240V.
Q2.How many kinds of output wave form for Inverters?
A:1. Pure sine wave Inverter: It could provides high quality AC and carry various loads,While it requires high tech and high cost.
2. Modified sine wave Inverter: It can load poorly not carrying inductive load, but the price is moderate.
Q3.what is the fault of the inverter usually occurred?
A:1. the inverter shutdown and alarm when in use ,please check the item:
2. The electrical battery is it connect with the inverter
3. In the course of using,the machine shout down ,please check is it the temperature alarm,please stop for a period time then can use again
Q4:.How to choose a power inverter?
A:1. Most of the electronic products are signed out their rated power, and the rated
2. power should be less than the rated power of the power inverter.
The method of how to estimate the power(W): The total of load power should be equal to the rated power(W) of the power inverter.