600w with digital display inverter information
600w with digital display inverter
The NPD series inverter adds a digital display feature based on NP series, which gives you a better show of its running state and parameters
Product Specification of 600w with digital display inverter
DC12V / DC24V
AC220-240V / AC100-120V
Pure Sine Wave
5V 2.1A / For 48V input, no USB
LED digital display
Bat.low alarm, Bat.low shutdown, over voltage, polarity reverse, overload, short circuit, earth fault, over temperature, soft start
25*16.8*9.6 cm (L*W*H)
About 600w power inverter
- Input & output fully insolated.
- High surge: high starting surge current
- Grounding Protection: there is terminal in front of panel for ground connection
- Soft start: smooth start-up of the appliances.
- Output waveform: pure sine wave power for inductive loads.
- Very stable AC output, the waveform is even better than the power supplied by your utility.
- Low total harmonic distortion: below 3%.
- Two LED indicators on the front panel showing the working and failure status
Applicable site for 600w pure sine wave inverter
1.How to choose suitable inverter?
If your load is resistive loads, such as: bulbs, you can choose a modified wave inverter. But if it is inductive loads and capacitive loads, we recommend using pure sine wave inverter. For example: fans, precision instruments, air conditioner, fridge, coffee machine, computer, and so on. Modified wave can be started with some inductive loads, but effect for load using life, because capacitive loads and inductive loads need high quality power.
2.How do I choose the size of the inverter?
Different types of load demand for power are different. You can view the load power values to determine the size of the inverter.
Notice: resistive load: you can choose the same power as the load.
Capacitive loads: according to the load, you can choose 2-5 times power.
Inductive loads: according to the load, you can choose 4-7 times power.