40a pwm pv controller information
12v 24v auto pwm 40a pv controller cheap price for solar power systems home
Our CL series is an economical and traditional PWM solar controller. It can not only extend the service life of battery, but also provide necessary protection over the whole system. We own its outlook design patent. The double buttons and LCD screen show you the working parameters of the whole system, clear and understandable. This series is widely applied in solar home system, traffic signal, solar lighting system etc.
Technical Data for CL40a pv controller
PV input voltage
Rated charge current
Battery over-voltage protection voltage
16.00V×1/×2/×3/×4 (0.5V differents)
Rated discharge current
Charge loop voltage drop
Discharge loop voltage drop
PWM 4 stages （bulk, absorption,float,equalized）
Float Charge Voltage
Absorption charge voltage
Duration of Absorption Charge
Voltage of equalized charging *
Duration of equalized charging
Low voltage disconnection
Low voltage reconnection
Load working mode
Regular control mode,Light control with switch-off point at night and switch-on point before dawn,Light control mode
Light control voltage
PCB terminal, ≤10mm2
-20 ~ +55 °C
-30 ~ +65 °C
10% ~ 90%, no condensation
Remote communication，TTL, standard ModBus protocol
About 40 amps pv solar charge controller
1. Intuitionistic LED indicators show the system battery capacity,charging and discharging state of battery.
2. Having the protection functions as over charging,over discharging ,overload,short circuit and reversed connection.
3. Tandem type PWM charging makes the charging efficiency increase by 3% to 6%,compared with non-PWM charging.
4. The parameters of charging and discharging have been set during the production(special parameters need to be told in advance),so no need to adjust the parameters.
5. You can set the working mode of the load.
6. Prevent battery from discharging to battery at night.
Application for solar charge controller
Q1:What is a Solar Charge Controller? Why do I need one?
A charge controller, or charge regulator is basically a voltage and/or current regulator to keep batteries from overcharging. It regulates the voltage and current coming from the solar panels going to the battery. Most "12 volt" panels put out about 16 to 20 volts, so if there is no regulation the batteries will be damaged from overcharging. Most batteries need around 14 to 14.5 volts to get fully charged.
Q2:Do I always need a charge controller?
Not always, but usually. Generally, there is no need for a charge controller with the small maintenance, or trickle charge panels, such as the 1 to 5 watt panels. A rough rule is that if the panel puts out about 2 watts or less for each 50 battery amp-hours, then you don't need one.
4 Q:What kind of payment do you accept?
A:We accept T/T, Paypal, Western Union for samples order.
5. Q:What kind of controller you mainly manufacturer?
A:We mainly produce PWM solar charge controller, MPPT solar charge controller.
6 Q:Can we print our company logo on product and package?
7 A:Yes,but quantity of order is required. And we also need you to offer the Trademark authorization to us.