1. DC to AC function.
2. 5V 2.1A USB interface.
3. 12v 24V 48V Pure sine wave inverter
4. LCD display & memory function.
1.Conversion efficiency over 90%
2. Output 50Hz/220Vac pure sine wave suitable for Solar power system, all the home appliances and equipments, such as Mobile phone, Computer,Tablet, PAD, Camera, TV, Shaver, DVD, Fan, Lamp, Game machine, Induction Cooker, Computer, refrigerator, Air conditioneretc.
3.Strong anti-shock function, especially designing for refrigerating system and high-end equipments sensitive load.
4.Independent research and development design, adopting the latest technology and developments, and have a long operating life.
Output are pure sine wave same as the mains power, never harm to any load.
5.Adopting the copper transformer, making the inverter working stable and reliable, and with more load capacity.
6.Suitable for solar power system
7.Multifunction socket suitable for worldwide plug application, such as American, European and Australian standard plug.
8.Self-design with PWM technology and high IRF power tube which imported from America
9.Connect to the terminals of Storage Battery B+ and B- or Solar panel to get 12Vdc/ 24Vdc as input voltage.
Product Specification of 3500W Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter
DC input voltage
12V or 24V or 48V
AC output voltage
100-120V / 220-240V
AC output frequency
Pure sine wave
Lower voltage alarm
10.5±0.5V for 12V battery bank( *2 for 24V, *4 for 48V)
Lower voltage cut off
10±0.5V for 12V battery bank( *2 for 24V, *4 for 48V)
Over voltage cut off
15.5V±0.5V for 12V battery bank( *2 for 24V, *4 for 48V)
Over temperature cut off
ambient temperature-10℃+40℃/Internal temperature 55℃-65℃
Polarity reverse protection
by fuse open
control by load/ temperature
3500 Watt pure sine wave power inverter waveform
About 3500W pure sine wave inverter
Protection Features :
3500W pure sine wave inverter
Socket and plug:
Our product outlet type can choose by yourself .
3500W Pure sine wave power inverter connection
We will delivery the samples within 2 working days,and delivery the massive order withtin 20 working days!
◊ Shipping:DHL,FEDEX,UPS,EMS,China Post,AIRWAY and BY SEA.
◊ Payment:T/T,L/C,Trade Assurance,Western Union,Paypal,Money Gram (Gold Member Alibaba)
Q1. The electric appliance doesn't work and the indicator light isn't on.
1. Faulty battery.
2. Wrong connection of positive pole and negative pole.
3. Loose connection of the cables.
1. Check the battery, and change it if needed.
2. Check the connection of battery. The inverter might be damaged and should
be changed or sent to be repaired.
3. Check the cables and connection points, and tighten the terminals.
Q2. The electric appliance doesn't work and the RED indicator light is on.
1. The rated power of electric appliance exceeds the nominal power of inverter
which leads to over load shut down.
2. The rated power of electric appliance is less than the nominal power of the inverter
but its peak power is too high which leads to over load shutdown
3. The electricity in battery runs out (the inverter alarms)
4. Poor ventilation causes over heat shutdown
5. Input voltage is too high.
1. Please use the electric appliance which power is less than the nominal power of inverter.
2. The peak power of electric appliance is no more than that of power inverter, or the same power.
3. Charge the battery or change it.
4. Turn off the inverter for 15 minutes, remove the items near fan and those around the inverter,
and put the inverter in a shady and cool place
5. Turn off the inverter and test the output voltage of battery.
Q3. The output voltage of power inverter tested is too low.
Reason: Generally the numerical reading range of voltmeter for testing use is too small.
Answer: If you test the output voltage of modified sine wave inverters, please use "true RMS
Muti-meter" to obtain the accurate data.
Q4. Only small power load can be driven.
Reason: When the current goes through the cables, the voltage declines.
Answer: Shorten the length and use thicker cables.
Q5. The hours of use are too short.
1. The electricity consumption of the electric appliance is larger than rated load of power inverter.
2. The battery is faulty or damaged
3. The battery is not well charged
4. The current declines when through cables
1. Use larger capacity battery.
2. Change battery.
3. If the charger can't charge the battery fully, it needs to change a better intelligent charger.
4. Shorten the length of the cables and use the thicker cables.