700w pure sine wave power inverter information
The pure sine wave power inverter is a compact and highly portable power inverter, the leader in the field of high frequency inverter design. From the 12V/24V DC outlet in your vehicle or boat, or directly from a dedicated 12V/24V DC battery, the inverter will efficiently and reliably power a wide
variety of household AC products, such as TVs, computers, VCRs, and many more.
Product Specificat wave
DC input voltage
12V or 24V
AC output voltage
100-120V / 220-240V
AC output frequency
Pure sine wave
Lower voltage alarm
10.5±0.5V for 12V battery bank( *2 for 24V, *4 for 48V)
Lower voltage cut off
10±0.5V for 12V battery bank( *2 for 24V, *4 for 48V)
Over voltage cut off
15.5V±0.5V for 12V battery bank( *2 for 24V, *4 for 48V)
Over temperature cut off
ambient temperature-10℃+40℃/Internal temperature 55℃-65℃
Polarity reverse protection
by fuse open
control by load/ temperature
700 Watt pure sine wave power inverter
About 700W pure sine wave inverter
Protection Features :
Applicable Site for 700w pure sine wave inverter
1. Field operation : lighting, drilling, disaster relief, commercial promotions.
2. Hospital emergency rescue: surgical lighting, equipment use, etc.
3. Home Appliance: Electronic energy-saving fluorescent, incandescent, small television sets, refrigerator, etc. Modified Sine Wave Power Inverter
4. Energe: solar system, wind system .
1. Sample order: by courier, such as DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT etc. Door-to-Door;
2. Buck order: By Air or by Sea,Airport/ Port receiving;
3. Our customers specify the freight forwarders or negotiable shipping methods!
4. Delivery Time: 2-3 days for samples; 15- 30 days for batch goods after received advanced payment.
1. Do I Need A Power Inverter?
Actually, no. This is the only component of a solar energy system that is not absolutely required. However, if you don't use one, you will not have 120 volts AC and will have use battery power alone. This might be acceptable in a small RV or cabin, but most people want to use normal AC appliances.
2. What's The Difference Between 12, 24, And 48 Volt Inverters?
This refers to the input voltage from the battery bank. The main consideration is that at higher voltages the current is less so that you can use smaller wires between your solar panel array and your battery bank. Of course, when you decide on a system voltage, the Solar Panels, Inverter, and Battery Bank all need to use the same voltage.
3. What's The Difference Between A Pure Sine Wave Inverter And A Modified Sine Wave Inverter?
The AC sine wave of a pure sine wave inverter is just as good as the utility company's AC power. A modified sine wave inverter is not as close, but is still quite satisfactory in most cases. Certain motor control circuits don't like the modified wave. Modified sine wave inverters are also much less expensive.