1000w pure sine wave power inverter information
1. Power Inverter mostly used in vehicles, RVs ,boats and off-grid solar system.
2.Home Applicance:Refrigerator ,Air-conditioner ,TV,audio system,tools and any other electronics
3.In an emergency: attach the power inverter to your car battery or portable battery and get power to run your appliances
Product Specification of 1000W Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter
DC input voltage
12V or 24V 48V
AC output voltage
100-120V / 220-240V
AC output frequency
Pure sine wave
Lower voltage alarm
10.5±0.5V for 12V battery bank( *2 for 24V, *4 for 48V)
Lower voltage cut off
10±0.5V for 12V battery bank( *2 for 24V, *4 for 48V)
Over voltage cut off
15.5V±0.5V for 12V battery bank( *2 for 24V, *4 for 48V)
Over temperature cut off
ambient temperature-10℃+40℃/Internal temperature 55℃-65℃
Polarity reverse protection
by fuse open
control by load/ temperature
1000 Watt pure sine wave power inverter waveform
About 1000W pure sine wave inverter
Front panel indicator for operating status
With LED display
power ON-OFF switch
USB output: 5V 2.1A
AC output:12V/24V to 110V/220V
Fan:it starts and shuts down intelligently depending on the tempetature and loads,efficient and energy-saving
Protections:Over voltage,Overload,over temperature protection,which provides more stable performance and longer service life
Widely used:air conditioning, electric tools, DVD , VCR , Computer, TV, Washing machine, Lampblack machine, Refrigerator, Fan, mobile phone, laptop, digital camera, lighting Lamps, electric razor, game machine, palm computer , car refrigerator and so on.
1000W pure sine wave inverter
Socket and plug:
Our product outlet type can choose by yourself .
1. Sample order: by courier, such as DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT etc. Door-to-Door;
2. Buck order: By Air or by Sea,Airport/ Port receiving;
3. Our customers specify the freight forwarders or negotiable shipping methods!
4. Delivery Time: 2-3 days for samples; 15- 30 days for batch goods after received advanced payment.
Q1. The electric appliance doesn't work and the indicator light isn't on.
1. Faulty battery.
2. Wrong connection of positive pole and negative pole.
3. Loose connection of the cables.
1. Check the battery, and change it if needed.
2. Check the connection of battery. The inverter might be damaged and should
be changed or sent to be repaired.
3. Check the cables and connection points, and tighten the terminals.
Q2. The electric appliance doesn't work and the RED indicator light is on.
1. The rated power of electric appliance exceeds the nominal power of inverter
which leads to over load shut down.
2. The rated power of electric appliance is less than the nominal power of the inverter
but its peak power is too high which leads to over load shutdown
3. The electricity in battery runs out (the inverter alarms)
4. Poor ventilation causes over heat shutdown
5. Input voltage is too high.
1. Please use the electric appliance which power is less than the nominal power of inverter.
2. The peak power of electric appliance is no more than that of power inverter, or the same power.
3. Charge the battery or change it.
4. Turn off the inverter for 15 minutes, remove the items near fan and those around the inverter,
and put the inverter in a shady and cool place
5. Turn off the inverter and test the output voltage of battery.
Q3. The output voltage of power inverter tested is too low.
Reason: Generally the numerical reading range of voltmeter for testing use is too small.
Answer: If you test the output voltage of modified sine wave inverters, please use "true RMS
Muti-meter" to obtain the accurate data.
Q4. Only small power load can be driven.
Reason: When the current goes through the cables, the voltage declines.
Answer: Shorten the length and use thicker cables.
Q5. The hours of use are too short.
1. The electricity consumption of the electric appliance is larger than rated load of power inverter.
2. The battery is faulty or damaged
3. The battery is not well charged
4. The current declines when through cables
1. Use larger capacity battery.
2. Change battery.
3. If the charger can't charge the battery fully, it needs to change a better intelligent charger.
4. Shorten the length of the cables and use the thicker cables.