5000w solar inverter information
5000watt power inverter is modified sine wave inverter which converts DC power to AC power. The power inverter is used for household appliances, solar devices and telecommunication and the other equipments when no grid power is available.
Product Specification of 5000w solar inverter
DC input voltage
12V or 24V or 48V
AC output voltage
100-120V / 220-240V
AC output frequency
Modified sine wave
Lower voltage alarm
10.5±0.5V for 12V battery bank( *2 for 24V, *4 for 48V)
Lower voltage cut off
10±0.5V for 12V battery bank( *2 for 24V, *4 for 48V)
Over voltage cut off
15.5V±0.5V for 12V battery bank( *2 for 24V, *4 for 48V)
Over temperature cut off
ambient temperature-10℃+40℃/Internal temperature 55℃-65℃
Polarity reverse protection
by fuse open
control by load/ temperature
About 5000w solar inverter
1. Input & output fully insolated
2. High Surge: High surge current capability starts difficult loads such as TVs, camps, motors and other inductive loads
3. Soft start: Smooth start-up of the appliances
4. Modified sine wave output waveform
5. Cooling fan in the inverter is thermally activated or greater than 300w power is also be activated
6. Two LED indicators on the front panel shows the working and failure state.
Applicable site for 5000w power inverter
Portable Power for many power tools and various appliances, including vacuum cleaners, small refrigerators, TVs and more. Great for autos, trucks, RVs, boats, camping and more!
1) In-car or on-boat devices series: Military vehicle, police cars, medical ambulance, ships, traffic lights, and etc.
2) Industry equipments series: Solar energy, wind power, gas discharge lamp and etc.
3) Office area: Computer, printer, copier, scanner, digital camera and etc.
4) Kitchen utensils series: Micro-wave oven, induction cooker, refrigerator, and etc.
5) House appliance devices: Electric fans, vacuum cleaner, AC, lighting lamps, and etc.
6) Power tool series: Electric saw, drilling machine, punching machines, air compressors, and etc.
Q1: What is an inverter ?
A:Power inverter is an electronic device that convert DC(Diret Current)battery power to standard
AC(Alternating Current)power.DC is the power that is produced ba battery while AC is the standard power needed to run electrical equipment.A power inverter does the opposite of a rectifier and is used in places and situations where AC power is not available.
Q2: What are advantages of modified sine wave inverter?
A:We adopt new and imported for important inner components like IGBT and MOSFET.Saving energy ;environmental protection;100% security;built-out fuse;portable for your life.
Modified sine wave inverter are more economical than pure sine wave inverter.
Q3: What technical support we offer?
A:Our team of specialist is able to help you with wide variety of questions and requests. We offer:
Free basic support:
Technical support of SOLARWAY Power (Knowledgebase). Questions and answers for the most frequent requests.
Q4:How can I pay for the goods ?
A:Western Union LC T/T
PayPal - If you choose to pay by PayPal, the money request will be sent to your email address.
Q5: How does your factory do regarding quality control?
A: Every kind of our products must first pass the German technical staff of the test, in the production process we will have the initial test and comprehensive testing process.
Q6: Why you should choose us?
A: Rich experience in production and Professional technical team Both oversea and domestic market Qualified product plus compositable prices Delivery in time Sincerely services