1) open the packing box and check whether the accessories are ready (an exchange input line and a manual).
2) select the ventilated and clean installation environment.
3) it is confirmed that the voltage of the DC power supply and (or) the voltage of the battery conforms to the DC input voltage required by the inverter.
4) the positive and negative polarity of the power supply is confirmed, the high potential is positive, and the low potential is negative; 
5) the positive pole is attached to the positive pole of the inverter (marked "+"), and the negative pole is attached to the negative pole (marked "-"). Ensure that the connection is reliable;
6) take the input line from the appendage bag, insert one end of it into the socket with "AC IN" and insert the other end into the electric socket.
7) the load input line is connected to the output socket of the inverter (marked "AC OUT").