1. Before carrying out any maintenance work, disconnect the inverter from the electrical network, and then disconnect the dc side electrical connection.
2. Wait for at least 5 minutes until the internal components are discharged.
3. Any failure that affects the safety performance of the inverter must be eliminated immediately before the inverter can be turned on.
4. Avoid unnecessary circuit board contact.
5. Observe the electrostatic protection standard and wear anti-static bracelet.
6. Pay attention to and follow the warning signs on the product.
7. Check the equipment for damage or other dangerous conditions before operation.
8. Pay attention to the heat surface of the inverter.For example, the radiators of power semiconductor are kept at a high temperature for a period of time after the power failure of the inverter.
Finally, after the machine has been repaired, it is necessary to ensure that any failure that affects the safety performance of the inverter will be resolved before the inverter can be turned on again.
Jiaxing Solarway New Energy Co.,ltd
Add:building NO.16, PV industrial zone in kanghe road, xiuzhou district, jiaxing city, Zhejiang, China 314000